July 1, 2010
The Society continues to develop new programs and expand its facilities, as well as create interest and community involvement in local history. We welcome your input and assistance in meeting the Society’s mission.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP HELPS THE SOCIETY:
• Collect & Preserve Historical Items
• Continue Restoration & Maintenance of the Governor John Wood Mansion
• Preserve the 1835 Pioneer Log Cabin & The History Museum
• Develop Educational Programs for the Public & Adams County Students
• Special Events and Programs
• Annual Christmas Preview Party
• Use of the Society's Reference Library
• Free Admission to Tours
• 10% Discount at Quincy's History Shop
• Periodic Newsletter
Download, print, fill out, and mail in the Society membership form below. Or, call the Society office (222-1835) to request a form be sent to you.
Historical Society Membership Form;